Obtaining Copy Section 106 Agreement

A s106 agreement is a legal agreement negotiated between a proponent and the Council (and possibly other parties) under Section 106 of the Town and Country Planning Act of 1990. It contains planning obligations that cannot be met by planning conditions. A s106 agreement is registered as a legal charge on the land, which means that the bonds are automatically transferred to each new landowner. The mix of rent, size and type of affordable housing to be provided under the S106 agreement is defined in local policy and is discussed in all financial sustainability negotiations. Affordable housing units must be transferred to the PC at transfer prices agreed by the Commission. 5. Can the building permit be issued before the contract is signed? These new appeal and appeal procedures do not replace existing powers to renegotiate Section 106 agreements on a voluntary basis. In addition, with respect to affordable housing, this provision is not a substitute for provisions to amend a requirement established by the 1992 regulations and updated by the 2013 regulations (see above). We do not provide copies of decision releases and final certifications for building control.

You will find all the necessary information under My Property in the Building Control section. The information and data provided here is sufficient information for the sale of a property. Legal audits of the date of use of a s106 agreement are set out in Regulations 122 and 123 of the 2010 EU Infrastructure Tax Regulation, as amended. The planning obligations under Section 106 of the Planning and City Planning Act 1990 (as amended), commonly known as s106 agreements, constitute a mechanism that makes a development proposal acceptable in planning that would otherwise not be acceptable. They focus on mitigating the impact of site-specific development. S106 agreements are often referred to as “developer contributions,” as well as highway contributions and the Community Infrastructure Tax. Planning obligations run with the land, are legally binding and enforceable. A unilateral company cannot hire the local planning authority because it does not participate. Planning obligations are also commonly referred to as “section 106,” “s106” and “contributions to developers,” in addition to road contributions and the community infrastructure tax. The agreements in Section 106 are conditional on the granting of the building permit.

However, if an evolution is not underway, no reduction is required and no contribution under Section 106 is due.